Phoenix Industrial Park is a modern, 12-acre warehousing facility that is centrally located in Eugene, Oregon. We have approximately 185,000 square feet of enclosed, secure warehouse space in four, stand-alone buildings. We have demised these buildings into warehouse units that range in size from +/- 4,125 SF to +/- 47,340 SF. Additional, exterior storage is also available for lease.
All warehouse units can accommodate grade-level loading, some units have their own dock-high loading and all tenants have the use of a shared loading dock. Each unit has a minimum of one roll-up door to accept freight deliveries and to allow for covered loading/unloading, if needed.
The warehouse buildings are steel, engineered buildings with limited, clear-spans up to 300-feet. We built these buildings for hi-bay racking systems by specifying 22-foot clearance at the eaves. In addition, each building is equipped with a dry-line sprinkler system that provides for high-pile fire protection.
Several buildings are demised into self-contained units and each one has small offices and a restroom. All buildings and individual units are separately metered for each tenant’s utilities. Broadband internet connections are available from several internet service providers and Comcast offers an upgrade to a fiber-optic option for high speed connections.
This property is fully fenced and gated after normal business hours, on the weekends, and holidays. All tenants (and key employees) are supplied a keycard which gives them 24/7 access.
Phoenix Industrial Park offers you:
- Access to both BNSF & UP rail spurs
- Clear-span, steel, engineered buildings
- Easy access to Interstate highway 5
- Fully fenced, and gated facility
- Re-enforced concrete floors
- Convenient, central location to Eugene-Springfield
- Easy access to I-5
- Unenclosed, land leases available
- Best value for warehousing in the Eugene/Springfield area
Eugene’s proximity to other cities in the Northwest:
- Portland, OR: 105 miles (169 km)
- Seattle, WA: 249 miles (401 km)
- Spokane, WA: 371 miles (597 km)
- Boise, ID: 347 miles (558 km)
- Bend, OR: 131 miles (211 km)
- San Francisco, CA: 533 miles (857 km)